Terms & Conditions
1. Please note that we can only accept orders from UK and Ireland customers.
2. The whole of this site is written in English, including the sales process
3. To Purchase Our Products
3.1 Once you have browsed through the products on our web site, just click on any items that you wish to buy, enter any options that may be required (many products do not have any options) and then click "Add to Basket". After you have finished your selection, click on "Shopping Basket" at the top right hand corner and you will be asked for a few details that we need in order to process the order.
3.2 By clicking on "Shopping Basket" in the top right corner of the home page (and most other pages on the site), the items in the current order will be listed. Your current order will have a button with a Cross ("x") on it in the quantity column. You will be able to delete a product by clicking on this button. If you have not clicked "Confirm Order" you can abandon the order, or start the order again. Once you have clicked on "Confirm Order", you are committed to the sale. Please note that you are entitled to return your products within 7 working days of receiving them (reference point 5 below)
3.3 You can purchase on line using most payment cards as well as the Pay-Pal service. You may also purchase by telephone by calling 01279 817674 or by post, to:
The Coach House
or by fax on 01279 201180
4. Details of purchases, whether in progress or completed, are filed in our database and can be accessed by contacting us by any of the means in section 2 above. We are registered with and fully compliant with the Data Protection Act. Our data controller is Mr R Keen who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or at any of the contact points in 3.3 above.
5. You are legally entitled to a cooling off period of 7 working days beginning on the day you receive the products. During such time, you are entitled to return the products to us (at your own cost and in an unused condition) for a full credit.
6.1 Delivery rates apply to UK mainland locations only. Please contact us for offshore UK delivery rates. Please note that all monetary values quoted in this section do not include VAT.
6.2 Unless you specify the express service, the usual 1 to 3 working day service will be assumed. Delivery will be made as soon as possible (usually within 1 working day), subject to credit checks and unforeseen delays.
6.3 Orders made after 1.00pm will probably be received by the customer within 2 working days of the order placement. If a delivery cannot be completed because no-one is available to receive the product(s), the despatch company will attempt re-delivery and will leave a card at the premises with a contact telephone number enabling the customer to check delivery progress.
6.4 Orders over £250.00 (before VAT is added) will be delivered free of charge
6.5 Delivery Attempts: we will attempt to deliver your goods on three occasions. After the third occasion your product will be returned to us and we will contact you in order to attempt a re-delivery. The cost of re-delivery will be as above plus an administration charge of £20.00 + VAT
7. If your item is not in stock, we will contact you with an estimated delivery time. We will offer you the choice of cancelling the order should you wish to.
8. VAT at UK rates is added to all orders.
9. Credit Card Security
We use PayPal to process all our online card sales. This means that all card transactions are being handled in the most secure and professional way possible. Personal details will only be used by Arkay Cost Reduction Ltd to process your order. No details will be passed to any third party.
10. Product guarantees do not include failure due to neglect or accidental damage after despatch. Should you have any problems with our products or services you can contact us between 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday on 01279 817674 or at email@example.com or the address and fax number in 3.3 above. We will acknowledge and respond to your communication within 5 working days (usually within 1-2 working days). This does not affect your statutory rights.
12. Cheques should be made payable to Arkay Cost Reduction Ltd.
13. Damaged or incorrect delivery of goods must be reported in writing within 3 days of delivery. If you have goods that you wish to return please contact us
14. Goods remain the property of Arkay Cost Reduction Ltd until paid for in full, as governed by the laws of England.
15. Arkay Hygiene is a trading name of: Arkay Cost Reduction Ltd whose office is at The Coach House, The Square, Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire CM21 9AE. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. The VAT number is 720 2130 04