1. From time to time, you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (e.g. name and email address etc) in order to receive or use services on our website.
2. The type of information we will collect from you includes: your name, address, phone number, email address and credit/debit card details. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
3. By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable us and our service providers to maintain our service to you. Whenever you provide personal information, we will treat that information in accordance with this policy. Arkay Cost Reduction Ltd will act in accordance with current legislation and aim to meet current Internet best practice.
4.1 During the course of any visit to eeeee.co.uk, the pages you see, along with something called a cookie, are downloaded to your computer. A cookie is issued to a visitor to this web site when you first enter it. Cookies are text files that identify your computer to our server. Cookies in themselves do not identify the individual user, just the computer used. Many sites do this whenever a user visits them in order to track traffic flows.
4.2 Cookies themselves only record those areas of the site that have been visited by the computer in question, and for how long. Users have the opportunity to set their computers to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these, of course, means that certain personalised services cannot then be provided to that user.
4.3 Even if you haven't set your computer to reject cookies you can still browse our site anonymously until such time as you register yourself on the system.
4.5 Any information that is supplied by cookies can help us to provide you with a better service and assists us to analyse the profile of our visitors.
4.6 How to find and control your cookies, including deleting them:
4.6.1 If you're using Netscape 6.0:
(i) On your Task Bar, click Edit, then Preferences; (ii) Click on Advanced. Click on Cookies
4.6.2 If you're using Internet Explorer 6.0:
(i) Choose Tools, then Internet Options; (ii) Click the Privacy Tab; (iii) Click on Custom Level; (iv) Click on the 'Advanced' button; (v) Check the 'override automatic cookie handing' box and select Accept, Block or Prompt for action as appropriate.
4.6.3 If you're using Internet Explorer 5.0 or 5.5:
(i) Choose Tools, then Internet Options; (ii) Click the Security tab; (iii) Click on Custom Level; (iv) Scroll down to the sixth option to see how cookies are handled by IE5 and change to Accept; (v) Disable, or Prompt for action as appropriate.
4.6.4 If you're using Internet Explorer 4.0:
4.7.1 If you're using Netscape 6.0:
(i) On your Task Bar, click Edit, then Preferences; (ii) Click on Advanced; (iii) Click on Cookies; (iv) Click the View Cookies button
4.7.2 If you're using Internet Explorer 5.0 or 6.0:
(i) Choose Tools, then Internet Options; (ii) Click the General tab; (iii) Click Settings; (iv) View Files
4.7.3 If you're using Internet Explorer 4.0:
(i) On your Task Bar, click View, then Internet Options; (ii) Under the tab General (the default tab) click Settings; (iii) View Files.
4.8 How to see your cookie code: click on a cookie to open it. You'll see a short string of text and numbers. The numbers are your identification card, which can only be seen by the server that gave you the cookie.
5. Use and storage of your personal information
5.1 When you supply any personal information to eeeee.co.uk we have legal obligations towards you in the way we deal with that data. We must collect the information fairly, that is, we must explain how we will use it and tell you if we want to pass the information on to anyone else. In general, any information you provide to us will only be used by Arkay Cost Reduction and by its service providers. It will never be supplied to anyone else without first obtaining your consent, unless we are obliged or permitted by law to disclose it. Also, if you post or send offensive or inappropriate content anywhere on eeeee.co.uk or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on eeeee.co.uk and we consider such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, we can use whatever information that is available to us about you to stop such behaviour.
5.2 We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as you use the service you have requested, and remove it in the event that the purpose has been met. We will remove your personal information from all our systems if you request us to do so. This will be done within 5 working days (usually it can be done within a few hours). We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
5.3 Occasionally we may contact you for a number of purposes related to your order transaction. For example, we may wish to provide you with password reminders or notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance. We will not contact you for promotional purposes unless you specifically agree to be contacted for such purposes at the time you submit your information on the site, or later if you sign up specifically to receive such promotional information.
6. You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that Arkay Cost Reduction Ltd holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected promptly (within 5 working days maximum - usually within a few hours). We will endeavour to provide this free of charge but reserve the right to charge up to £10 for information requests. Please address requests to the Data Protection Officer, Arkay Cost Reduction Ltd, The Coach House, The Square, Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire CM21 9AE. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Fax: 0870 126 8038
7. If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian's permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information eeeee.co.uk. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
8. If you have any questions or feedback about privacy, please use any of the contact points detailed in 6. above
Arkay Hygiene is a trading name of: Arkay Cost Reduction Ltd whose office is at The Coach House, The Square, Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire CM21 9AE. The email address is email@example.com. The VAT number is 720 2130 04